Mock Examinations! Hello, Students, we are back with yet another set of articles and here we would again be unleashing some tips and motivation that can help you to gain confidence. As you know JEE examination is not a very easy cakewalk, but at the same time, it is not that difficult to crack.
Generally, students tend to get caught in the web of nervousness and end up committing some fatal mistakes. Remember if you can secure a seat in any of the major IITs of the country you will come in close contact with top-notch faculties & academicians.
At the same time, you will end up getting placed with a leviathan brand either globally or in our country. The JEE syllabus is huge and apart from only studying one needs to keep him or her motivated. Like always today we have come forward with yet another set of tips & we would be discussing mainly on why mock exams are essentials after you are done with the syllabus of jee mains by Vedantu. Read our article and gain some major tips from us.
1. Eliminating The Fear Of Examination-
The first & foremost thing that you need to keep in mind is eliminating the fear factor. Every year we come across candidates and they have expressed that there is something in the air of the examination that unleashes fear. This is a very wrong statement and we would like to let all the students know that they do not fall prey to such verdicts.
- In reality, what happens is the students who are not able to justify their faults generally opine such false pursuit.
- Yes, we do not deny the fact that a student generally tends to be a bit nervous but to drive out such fear all you can do is practice past question papers.
- At the same time, you can appear for maximum mock examinations.
- As you appear for more & more mock exams you tend to develop confidence and you can turn out to be competent enough.
- Remember as you start practicing mock papers you can address the areas that are proving to be a hindrance.
- At the same time, you can address those sections over & over again and come back strongly in the next set.
2. Keeping An Eye On The Watch-
Now let us tell you that the time that you will be getting to complete the paper is only three hours and in these three hours you need to address the entire set. So what are your plans to address the paper? Maybe you are thinking of more revision, concentrating on the key areas of Physics or Chemistry & so on.
How about a mock examination? By reading the first point by now you might have got a fair bit of idea about the importance of mock examination. As you appear for the mocks you can watch how much time you are consuming to complete the paper. Look at the areas that are taking more time. Go ahead to practice al, the weak areas over & over again, and as we mentioned come back strongly in the next set.
3. Getting To Know The Pattern Of The Examination-
Though you are quite aware of the pattern, then also to get a complete look and feel of the main examination mocks are very important. We recommend going ahead for more and more mocks as it will make you more competent and more confident. Hopefully, you will do well and get to know the pattern with ease.
Before we end, we from Vedantu would like to congratulate all the students for taking up the initiative of showing enough courage and determination to appear for the main examination. We are sure you will do well and the go-ahead to do great things in life. Good luck.
For more articles visit this website