Language is everyone’s primary source of verbal communication; it is exactly how we share our ideas by speaking with others. Some great people also say that language is what that highly separates us from different animals and makes us good human beings.
There are thousands of different languages in the whole world; all the countries have their national languages as well in addition to a great variety of usual local languages spoken in small areas and greatly understood by their living people in very different small regions. Some great languages are highly spoken by the millions of people living in different areas.
Here in this article, you will get complete knowledge about why knowing English is important in today’s world, English dictation for class 8, what are 8th grade words to spell, and all info related to the English language.
Reasons why the English language is important:
Roundabout 360 million people from different areas speak the English language as their first language. The English language is getting its popularity in everyday verbal communication, in academia, in every small or large business, and also very much in entertainment. It is no wonder that many people are saying it is very important for the non-native-speakers to just hurry up and learn the English language fast.
- The English language is an international common tongue language.
- It is the great language of academia.
- It gives you high access to a worth of written media, online business, and printed.
- The English language comes in handy when we are traveling all around the world in different countries.
- It is very much essential if you want to work really one in the international business or online e-commerce.
- This English language is the language of Hollywood.
- Publications of the English language are everywhere.
- English is a vast language with vast grammar.
How to improve English language skills?
Several factors make the English language very much essential to everyday verbal communication in our present current time. First of all, also for those who do not speak or use the English language as their primary language, then English is a very much common second language in that various countries cultures.
This means that when two people come from two different countries of the world (for example, a great country Mexican and a country Sweden) usually use the English language as a common language to communicate with each other. There are different various ways of improving English language skills to a great extent, we discuss a few of them below.
- Learn five new English words daily.
- Try to speak the English language with common friends and some family members.
- Make a small list of daily home-used items in the English language and try to speak and use them regularly.
- Watch best English news channels, English movie channels, serials in the English language, etc., and they repeat and understand them.
- Read good English Magazines, English newspapers, English novels, etc. The word while reading you find tough underline it and find its meaning in the English dictionary.
- Participate in different group discussions and activities, this will give you more courage and confidence.
- Try to make small notes daily or start to write a one-page diary daily.
- Practice the English language speaking skills for 10 minutes daily just in front of the home mirror or with spellquiz.com.
- Practice English grammar exercises of a noun, different verbs, adjective, adverbs, idioms, phrase, etc.
- Start thinking in the English language and write short stories to improve both your speaking and English writing skills to a great extent.
- Never feel shame while speaking the English language, no one is because no one is perfect. One can learn easily only by speaking the English language again and again.
- Make different friends who are great native English speakers, it will help you very much in learning the English language different skills a lot.
English is the Language of Academia
English is also necessary and essential in the field of education. In many different countries, most children are greatly taught and highly encouraged to learn the English language as a second language. Even in many different countries where English is not an official language, such as the great country the Netherlands or country Sweden, we will find that many of the student syllabi in science subjects and engineering subjects are written in the English language.
English can make you much smarter
The English language opens new extensive Career Opportunities. First and foremost, learning the English language will help you pursue and obtain more and more opportunities in different fields. These days the all-over market is very much global. So it is very important for everyone to learn, speak and understand the English language. The English language can make you much smarter in this growing world.