The days to birthdays, anniversaries, Brother’s Day, Father’s Day is slipping away. Like every time you are running from pillars to posts in search of gifts. And, all that you can find is the same-old gifts that you have given to your dear ones. We constantly update our gifting list. Sometimes we come up with trendy ones, sometimes with classy choices, and now this time, it is out-of-the-box gift ideas. The list is great for every recipient in your list, irrespective of age and gender as well as occasions.
- Aquariums: We did alert you that these are out-of-the-box gift ideas. If the receiver is fond of petting fishes, you can gift aquariums. Table aquariums are ideal as they require less space, and the top can be used as a table. You can choose the fish breed as per your preference or the one the receiver likes.
- Skiing Passes: Summers means spending time in the snow. When people cannot go to hills, give them respite from hot summers by giving them skiing passes. It would be a fun time with family or friends as well. Many Amusement parks and malls have skiing resorts where the receiver can go and enjoy.
- Class Pass: To kill boredom away and keep the soul alive in the lockdown period, it is of high imperative that the recipient engages in something interesting like online classes. You can give a pass to the recipient to join a class of their interest. You can ask the interest of the person beforehand. If you are not, go with something that will benefit the receiver, such as a yoga class, a cooking class for healthy recipes, mandala art, or any therapy class.
- Candies: A lot of Instagram reels are about candies and chocolates. Different and exotic candies and chocolates are shown in the reel, which makes the watcher drool away. Similarly, you can gift something sweet to the receiver, like a box of assorted chocolates and candies. Because the idea is to gift something out-of-the-box, go with International varieties that the recipient hasn’t tasted before. You can easily get them online nowadays.
- Bedroom Makeover: This could be the anniversary gift for your parents, siblings, friends, or any other couple. You can get their bedroom redesign. Hire the designer and give it all the modern look. If the couple is getting married, you can get it decorated with flowers and give a lovely surprise to them.
- Art Supplies: Whether the receiver is an art lover or not. It doesn’t matter. Everyone likes art kits and supplies giving air to their creative wings. If the person is an artist, you hit the jackpot. Do not go with basic art kits/supplies but something different from the lot. Popular choices include mandala art kit, chalk doodles kit, Faber Castel travel kit, DIY coloring kit, etc.
- Magazine Subscriptions: There are few who like magazines over books: fashion magazines, political magazines, current affairs, lifestyle and entertainment, and many such genres. You can give a monthly subscription to that particular magazine lover. Let them relax and pass their time doing something they enjoy.
- Slime Toys: Satisfaction is playing with slime toys. Kids like playing with slime toys and making things with them. You can easily get a pack of slime toy kits from any online or offline toy shop. A lot of kits have colors with slime, glow-in-the-dark slime, etc.
- Make Your Own Pizza: There are pizza outlets that are giving you a choice to make your own pizza. You can choose your own toppings, sauces, and base. You can get the receiver either the subscription or sit with them and let them make their own pizza.
- Mani-Pedi Kit: Going out won’t be feasible, so a home mani-pedi kit is a great idea. It comes with all the equipment needed for the manicure-pedicure session. It is a gift for a salon-like feels at home. Along with the kit, add artificial manicured and pedicured nails in different colors and designs.
- Weekend Getaway: Gifting doesn’t have to be only merchandise. It can be an experience as well. Gift a weekend getaway. It won’t be a usual trip but an exhilarating one with lots of adventures and exciting activities. Choose a natural, undomesticated place where the person has to live in tents, cook on fire, and bathe in rivers. Sounds exciting?
- Cake: Whatever may be the gift list, a cake has to be there. Now, cream and fondant cakes are regulars. What is out of the box is booze cake, pinata cake, pull-me-up cake, cake with surprise gifts inside. Order such cakes for your dearest ones. 3D fathers day cakes are unique and out-of-the-box.
Make your gifting gesture different to touch the recipient’s heart. Go with these out-of-the-box gift ideas so that they can have a unique experience, unlike before.