With the boom in the number of Instagram users and the ways to keep them engaged growing every day increasing followership can be highly challenging! As much as Instagram can give you a good marketing platform, it is equally tough to gain organic followers here with so much competition.
Firstly, it is very important to identify your goals before you start with this objective. Besides, you should also keep a track of the Activity log Instagram to identify the right target audience to convert them into your followers. And if you are consistent enough, there are 5 ways to increase your Instagram followers organically.
1. Optimizing your posts- Content is king and that will always be true. But you should also focus on optimizing your content so that it can grab the attention of the audience. Make sure to post consistently. For visual content, make sure that it of high quality and both the size and duration is optimized. Also, do not miss on posting during optimal times.
2. Engaging your followers- You should always do different things so that your followers are engaged. Go for Insta stories, do Instagram Live, IGTV, give hashtags, etc. You can also do some competitions and giveaways.
3. Instagram Shoutouts- Co-promotion is an important aspect of Instagram. You can give “shoutouts” to influencers associated with you so that it will be mutually beneficial. You can also approach them directly for a shoutout exchange. To find relevant influencers go for the hashtag search.
4. Regram content- Reposting other’s content is a great way of co-marketing and it also develops a good business relationship. Before you repost anyone’s content, make sure to take permission from them. Go for re-sharing the posts given by brands, but try not to share works of independent creators without prior permission.
5. Collaborate with influencers- Many influencers can influence the purchasing decision of their audience. You should find them out, of course, they should be of the same niche as your brand, and collaborate with them. In return, influencers will, of course, expect some compensation. You can strengthen the relationship by offering them products and giving them some recognition associated with the brand.
Instagram management can be a tough one, therefore, most marketers use social media management tools for Instagram marketing.
For more articles visit this website